Product Development Department
BetGames is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea.
BetGames company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land-based betting operators worldwide in more than 45 countries.
Betgames is looking for a result-oriented product manager with a demonstrated record of successful product deliveries. Your daily activities include tasks such as overseeing the development of a new product, managing an existing product, optimizing the product to drive performance through product development. Also, to prepare analysis and promotional activities aligned to a product roadmap.
Your role is to evaluate that product development addresses a market need and represents a key business opportunity; at the same time if it supports the company‘s overall strategy and goal. To communicate with designers, developers, QAs, engineers, sales professionals, and other experts involved in the process of managing the product throughout its lifecycle.
We expect you have
- At least 3+ years of Product management experience, business development or relevant
- Successfully defined and launched international products that met and exceeded business objectives
- A proven record of successfully managed existing product lines
- Experience in defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Experience in sales and marketing fields
- Experience in working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to various audiences
- Ability to facilitate meetings and various sessions
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We would appreciate you have
- Expertise in gambling or gaming domains
- Experience in UX/UI field
By joining us you can expect
- Work in rapidly growing international company with western attitude
- A modern office building in central location in Vilnius
- Flexible remote work opportunity
- Free parking space nearby
- Leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office
- Outstanding company events
- Ability to join and play in our football, quiz game teams
- Salary matching your competence and skills
- Internal and external trainings as well as conferences
- Space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters (after trial period)
- Health insurance (after trial period)
- Additional amount allocated to individually selected benefits (after the trial period)
- Salary range that starts at 1800 EUR net
By participating in the application for this position, you understand and agree that UAB TV Žaidimai will store and process your personal data provided by you in accordance with the procedures laid down by law.