BetGames is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea.
BetGames company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land-based betting operators worldwide in more than 45 countries.
BetGames continues its expansion and thus looking for Corporate Lawyer, with the perspective to become Head of Legal.
- Prepare and review commercial contracts (with partners, suppliers, marketing services etc.)
- Take a leading role in the negotiation process with our partners
- Prepare and review intercompany agreements
- Advise the management team on market entry strategies and risks
- Support the compliance team in licensing projects across all stages (preparation/submission/maintenance)
- Support and advice managers on legal changes, inquiries on activities of state enterprises, civil law, labor law etc.
- Follow and stay up to date with industry regulations and regulation updates, implementing them in the company’s procedures
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities as may be required from time to time
We expect you have
- Higher degree in Law (Master-level)
- At least 4 years of experience working as a lawyer or corporate lawyer
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Loyalty and flexibility
- Ability to read and comprehend/interpret gaming regulations and create jurisdiction summaries
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experience in the gaming sector would be an advantage
By joining us you can expect
- Work in rapidly growing international company with western attitude
- A modern office building in central location in Vilnius
- Free parking space nearby
- Flexible remote work opportunity
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters (after trial period)
- Health insurance (after trial period)
- Flexible benefits in our digital marketplace (after trial period)
- Leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office
- Outstanding company events
- Internal and external trainings, learning platform as well as conferences
- Space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment
- Salary range that starts at 2200 EUR net
By participating in the application for this position, you understand and agree that UAB TV Žaidimai will store and process your personal data provided by you in accordance with the procedures laid down by law.