BetGames is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea.
BetGames company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land-based betting operators worldwide in more than 45 countries.
BetGames is looking for a result-oriented business analyst with demonstrated record of successful projects. You will work with various stakeholders like business development team, development teams, product owners, support team. Your daily activities include but are not limited to: communicating with stakeholders to gather and evaluate their needs, translating business requirements into appropriate documentation (or User stories with Acceptance Criteria), working closely with Development Team and Scrum Master to create valuable product features through iterations, consulting frequently with team members to understand all issues, ideas, and suggestions.
We expect you possess
- Bachelor’s or higher degree preferably in relevant fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Management etc.
- At least 4+ years of Business Analytics experience
- Experience working with product backlog
- Knowledge of the system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into requirements for development teams
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies;
- Ability to create easy to understand functional documentation
- Experience in business process modelling (UML, BPMn or similar)
- Ability to depict complex ideas, issues and designs to various audiences
- Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Critical thinking
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We would appreciate you have
- PO or SM certificate
- Experience as Project Manager leading software development teams
- Data or statistics analysis skills
- Experience in UX/UI field
By joining us you can expect
- Work in rapidly growing international company with western attitude
- High competence and quality oriented team
- Space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment
- Salary increases matching your competence and skills
- Outstanding offline and online company events
- Internal and external trainings as well as conferences
- Flexible remote work opportunities
- A modern office building in central location in Vilnius
- Free parking space nearby
- Leisure zone and gym in the office
- Health insurance (after trial period)
- Additional amount allocated to individually selected benefits (after the trial period)
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters (after trial period)
- Netto salary range starts from 2000 EUR
By participating in the application for this position, you understand and agree that UAB TV Žaidimai will store and process your personal data provided by you in accordance with the procedures laid down by law.